October 3, 2010

Ain't No Fairytail-May 8, 2010

You see me there,
you see me everywhere,
but you don't seem to care.
I just happen to see you smile,
every once in a while.
I just have a question,
the only thing I've been longing
to know.
Are you happy with her?
and all her fake fur,
money is not everything you know?
If I could tell you one last thing before I
go....
She may be pretty,
maybe so,
but what you need to know,
is you can't buy somebody to love.
If only the world was like a Fairytale.
Every girl who actually deserved a
good life.
Would fall in love.
Then maybe you'd see,
but now you know.
You know that this ain't no fairytale
hunny.
When the next guy comes along.
She'll be gone.
but.
but I'll still be here.
not to say I told you so,
but hoping you'll know...
that this ain't no fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment